The suspect in the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul Pelosi had a list of people he wanted to target, law enforcement sources briefed on the investigation confirmed to CBS News.
David Wayne DePape, the man accused of beating Paul Pelosi with a hammer inside his San Francisco home overnight on Friday, may have been planning to attack more people, the sources said.
They have not gone so far as to call the list a “hit list,” but authorities believe the suspect may have been planning to target others, the sources said.
DePape is expected to be arraigned on Tuesday. Sources told CBS News that prosecutors are taking their time filing federal charges because DePape is in custody and no longer a threat.
Read more at AOL.com