House & Senate forecasts with less than 10 days to go

Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry

With ten days until the November 8 midterm elections, political forecasters and pollsters say Republicans appear to have a strong chance of retaking control of the House of Representatives. But in the race for control of the Senate, Democrats and Republicans appear locked in a much tighter contest.

The polling analysis website FiveThirtyEight says Republicans have an 82 percent chance of winning back the House. But when examining Senate races, it refers to the contest for control of the upper chamber as a “dead heat,” giving Democrats a 53 percent chance of maintaining power and Republicans a 47 percent chance of winning a majority of seats.


What Are Your Thoughts?


Chuck comes from a lineage of journalism. He has written for some of the webs most popular news sites. He enjoys spending time outdoors, bull riding, and collecting old vinyl records. Roll Tide!